How do you list a position on the ASMR web page?
Listing of positions on our web page is a simple process. Once the announcement has been written, simply email this as an attachment (Word is preferred over WordPerfect) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . It will be reviewed and if appropriate i.e. related to mining or reclamation of disturbed sites, it will be placed on the ASMR web page. After this has been done, an email alert may be sent to all ASMR members that a new position has been listed on the web page. There will be an announcement on the NEWS section as well that a new position has been listed
The length of time any given announcement remains on the web page depends largely on how long the positions will be opened. It is suggested that those who list positions visit the web page and if the position has not been filled, please re-submit the announcement and it will be placed back on the web page as a re-listing of a position. Our web address is www.asmr.us .
There is no cost for listing positions as ASMR provides this service to the mining community.
Full Time Positions
ALL ITEMS IN LIGHT BROWN OR BEIGE ARE LINKS TO OTHER PAGES ON THE WEB PAGE
- MT DEQ has listed three positions on 3/10/2014 one for Federal Superfund Bureau Chief position # 00407 click here and this position closes on 3/31/2014; the second position is for an Administrative Assistant position # 54002 click here and the third position is for a Water Quality Specialist position # 22009 and these two positions close on 3/21/2014.
- MT DEQ has listed two positions on 3/4/2014 both for a Computer Systems Analyst/Web Developer position # 30166 and 66306 click here for details as to how to apply. These positions close on 3/18/2014
- MT DEQ has listed three positions on 3/1/2014 one for a Administrative Support position # 57001 which closes on 3/12/2014 click here for details and the other two positions are for Water Quality Standards Specialists position # 22010 and # 22012 which both close on 3/28/2014 click here for details on these two positions.
- MT DEQ has listad a position on 2/25/2014 for a Data Control Tech position # 00481 which closes on 3/10/2014 click here for detailed job description
- Western States Reclamation, Inc. (WSRI) has also listed a position on 1/23/2014 for a Marketing and Sales Director and it is assumed the position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found. For a brief description and an email and web bage addreess, Click here for Job Description
- Western States Reclamation, Inc. (WSRI) has also listed a position on 1/23/2014 for a Project Manager/Estimator and it is assumed the position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found. For a brief description and an email and web bage addreess, click here.
- Part Time Positions
Graduate Student Assistantships
- There are no announcements now. When available, they will be listed in this section by University where available.